Healing Path Wellness Services PA is looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Healing Path is an integrative mental health center. Our mission is to increase access and participation for culturally proficient mental health services while enhancing the deliverance of underutilized mental health services; focusing on those who are marginalized, disadvantaged or oppressed.
Educational Requirements: Masters or Doctorate Degree in the following
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PHD/PSYD)
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or a related Mental Health Field.
- Two or more years of relevant clinical experience is required.
- DBT, EMDR and/or CBT certification is required.
- The ability to speak any second language; in addition to English is preferred
- All applicants must have a current licensure in Minnesota.
- CMBM (Center for Mind-Body Medicine) certification preferred
- Agrees with Healing Path’s Mission Statement.
- Currently credentialed with insurances preferred (not required)
Healing Path provides clinical supervision for therapist. Supervision and associated fees are arranged on an individual basis.
- 1099 Subcontractor & W-2 Employee Options
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Schedules
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please notate any areas of specialties. We strongly encourage individuals with diverse cultural and racial backgrounds to apply.