Healing Path Wellness Services PA is looking for talented professionals to join our team.
Healing Path is a new integrative mental health center. Our mission is to increase access and participation for culturally proficient mental health services while enhancing the deliverance of underutilized mental health services; focusing on those who are marginalized, disadvantaged or oppressed.
Educational Requirements: Masters or Doctorate Degree in the following
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PHD/PSYD)
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or a related Mental Health Field.
- Two or more years of relevant clinical experience is required.
- DBT, EMDR and/or CBT certification is required.
- The ability to speak any second language; in addition to English is preferred
- All applicants must have a current licensure in Minnesota.
- CMBM (Center for Mind-Body Medicine) certification preferred
- Agrees with Healing Path’s Mission Statement.
- Currently credentialed with insurances preferred (not required)
Healing Path provides clinical supervision for therapist. Supervision and associated fees are arranged on an individual basis.
- 1099 Subcontractor & W-2 Employee Options
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Schedules
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notate any areas of specialties. We strongly encourage individuals with diverse cultural and racial backgrounds to apply.